Thursday, July 12, 2012

Milk House Rules: Brining the Indoors Out!

Karrie is fortunate
to have the most adorable
 Milk House
 in her yard...and it is so fun do decorate!

Last year we showed how we created great
for the Milk House with some old tools that she found inside....but today......


Today we conquered the question....

"What to do with all of this burlap??"

Just need some staples....

a ladder helps.....

Yep....you just start
gathering and stapling...

hee hee hee.....
good thing it will be dark when her hubby comes home ~ lol!!


Well, there you have it ~ bringing the
INSIDE
to the Outside!

LOVIN' IT!

For more adorable Vintage Inspired Ideas....
Join us as we visit Debra from
Common Ground for her

Vintage Inspiration Friday

 

19 comments:

whatisoldisnew said...

Really cute! How awesome is that milk house!!! It is like a decorating vintage play house for adult women!!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea- I wonder how well they will hold up to the weather?

bee blessed
mary

Anonymous said...

I always loved the look of burlap. Great addition to the windows. :)

Jill said...

I've been thinking about using burlap to make a banner for my garden; we're on the same page! This is fun!

The Charm of Home said...

How cool is that! Love this idea! Now following you!
Sherry

Leovi said...

I love this composition, delicious shade, very creative.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I am now following you! What a cute blog with wonderful ideas! Penny

The Farmers Daughter said...

Clever and so much fun!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

What a smart and cute idea!
Love it.

hugs
Sissie

Amy Kinser said...

Oh My....I love that milk house. I love those curtains on the outside. Great idea! Perfection...

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

OMG, that is so beautiful! Amazing :)
I love it!! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla... your newest follower!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

I'm loving that Milk house! Using your leftover burlap for curtains, so cute. I love your blog too! New Follower.


JOdy

Sherri said...

I love what you did!! That milk house is just great!!

Unknown said...

Love it...
It is so fun to have something new/discovered one can decorate.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Paige Thomas King said...

I can't get enough burlap in my house--taking it outside is even better! Great look!
Paige

shannon i olson said...

Those are fantastic curtains, I have some burlap sitting here I need to figure out what to do with.

elizabeth said...

What a cute idea! Wish I had a little outdoor house!
Thanks for your kind comment on my Trash to Treasure post.

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Too cute - and easy too!

I hope you'll drop in and share this at the Knick of Time Tuesday Vintage Style Party!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Jenny @ Faith + Pearl said...

Love the curtains on the outside of the building!! Too Cute!! Love your blog and I'm now following :)

xoxo
jenny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails