Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Moo Light Up My Life....

Every so often while shopping an estate sale or flea market
 you come across something you
 just can't part with...
and so begins the
tale of two cows


“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.” 
oh wait a minute....tale of two cows...
not Tale of Two Cities ~ lol!


Well...see....
every time we get home from a picking trip we
dump everything that needs washed at my house
and I leisurely wash everything and sit it out to dry....


Wouldn't you know that those two cows
kept tugging on my heartstrings?
so...just for fun I sat them in my dish cupboard


Well....they seemed so happy
winking and all at me...
how could I resist?  
~
 So now when I put dishes away
THIS
is what I see....


what a way to enjoy cleaning up the kitchen!!


Today we're joining
Patti & Paula for What's it Wednesday



7 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...


Sure keep them smiling cows a while and enjoy them.
I have for years bought things I love and then after a while I'm ready to clean house and out they go to a yard sale or the flea market.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

So cute! I know exactly what you mean about something just tugging at your heartstrings, or I get a twinge of nostalgia from somewhere in my childhood! They become keepers!

Donna Wilkes said...

Those two cuties are definite keepers!

Anonymous said...

Those cows are adorable! They seem so happy how could they not cheer you up all the day long!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

They are so cute...I love when a find just makes you smile! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Adorable! I'd keep them, too. :o)

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

MOOOOOO! I love this little babies! I know your shops are looking so fabulous girls!!!

Lots of blessings & hugs, Edie Marie & Marie Antoinette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails