Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Oldies...but Goodies!


We were so excited when we saw this article from Better Homes & Gardens on
 See those brown cups & plates....we've got 'em at the store - wheeeee!!  We love them!
Look at those two cups....2 cups...not a set, just 2.
Many times, while we are out scouring the countryside, we see mixes & matches of dishes....sometimes they are so cute, we've just got to take them home!  Here is a perfect example of what you can do with these miss-matched pieces!!  Brilliant! 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I am keeping my eye open for these.I don't want them...but I know someone who does..lol

Now you keep your eyes open for the Corelle..Green Gingham patttern for me..Deal..Deal!!

Cindy Rick-Rack and Gingham

P.S. Email me the name on the back of the dishes please.

Jody Blue said...

I just love it when I see some little treasure I have gathered...or something close to what I have in an idea article. Too fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails