Because this is just the cutest idea...
and it was soooo
1. Find a pretty Vintage plate
These will do!
2. Print out some bunny silhouettes
and cut them out
with a handy dandy exact-o knife!
3. Plop that adorable bunny on your plate
and position it where you need it
4. Trace that beautiful bunny
on your plate with a pencil....
5. Fill that bunny in with either
some black ceramic paint
(or another color!)
or use a Sharpie Oil marker
(we used gloss in both...the sharpie was definitely easier to apply...
but the marker won't go as far as the paint....just saying!)
6. Let it dry....and put that
seriously cute bunny plate in a special spot
that you'll see every day
(it will make you extremely happy...we promise!)
so darn cute
You just won't be able to stop making them ~ lol!!!
Join us today as we try a new blog party today...
Then let's Hop on over to Elephants & Ivy for
and let's see what blooming about for SPRING why don't we?!!
Have a Happy Day Everyone!
~ Karla & Karrie