Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Desk Set

One of the first things that you see when you walk into our store this week 
is this little display....


Many times people come in wanting a desk...
and LOVE the tables that we have
but want more storage....


so we found a solution to the problem...
added two smaller nightstands on either side....


For plenty of storage
AND an adorable...one of a kind
Desk Set!

Join us over for What's it Wednesday 
for more great vintage decorating ideas!!


The Desk Set

Talking about this desk set makes us think of
Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy...
Have you ever seen it?
The computer against good old humans...
only as Hepburn and Tracy could do it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the desk with those cute nightstands next to them. That should definitely solve the storage problem. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your display and the repurposed furniture is wonderful! Thanks for your comment on my purging post and can't wait to see all the fruit plates!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Gosh I think I have that same table you are using for the desk, I painted my desk silver and love it
The night stands are really charming with the desk, like the blue drawers also.
wish I could walk into your store

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails