Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Vintage POP of Color!

Today my jean jacket just 
needed 
something....


I through on my jean jacket
and like many times before
I grabbed my 
favorite
vintage flower pin


But...
It just wasn't cuttin' it
So...
I thought about putting a scarf around my neck
and then
I came across this 
vintage hankie
{which I love dearly!!!}


Maybe...
just
Maybe...


It was a
MATCH
made in vintage heaven!!


Don't ya just love it when something comes together?!!

Please join us over at 
today for their 
What's it Wednesday....

Do tell....
what are
YOU
doing today?!!!

6 comments:

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Vintage hankie and vintage pin are just perfect and darling together!
Jemma

Unknown said...

Really beautiful! I love the colours. I am a new follower of your blog. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cynthia said...

Love this and with the vintage hankie, perfection!

Cynthia

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I need to find something this pretty for my jean jacket too! Thanks for your sweet and kind visit lovely lady.
FABBY

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Karla and Karrie: Love it!! Nothing is cuter than a jean jacket customized. I liked it so much that I peeked down at some of your previous posts and decided to come on board. Would love for you to do the same..Happy Thursday..Judy

retrorevival.biz said...

Two of my favorite things ~ vintage brooches and hankies! Vintage chic you are:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails