Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Archaeology, My Dear!

Back in the day....
 I thought it would be great fun to be an archaeologist....

 

Uncovering a bunch of artifacts...
now THAT was the career for me.

Well,
 it wasn't.
But I'm incredibly happy to be in
a field that is similar to the Archaeologist...

and that is
a ShopOwner-Ologist

THIS
is my tool of choice


That helps me discover
new boxes....
never seen by our customers before!

I also use this tool to
UNCOVER
new and exciting things....


But then there's times,
that I leave my trusty tool on the counter...


to use my hands.....


I Can't tell you
JUST
how much
satisfaction
goes into a job like this!

 

Although...there
CAN
be a lot of drama
that you have to deal with!!

2 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

Well, I tell you what, I love your "findings"! :-) They're nice scary, as in, cute scary.

Greetings from London.

Sherri said...

Girls I love your skeleton "finding"! Love the scarf on her too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails