Friday, May 11, 2012

Snowball Fight

There's an
Old Fashioned Snowball Bush
in my back yard


I love it when it blooms.


I noticed that after a hard rain,
 the bush was drooping down


and on the ground were many petals....


It looked like there was
a snowball fight!





Now, as I was out taking pictures
my kids came up and asked
why....
always why!
And I told them that it was for the blog,
and that this was
a Snowball Bush


Of course you know what happened next....
there really WAS
a snowball fight....

but they don't hurt nearly as much as the real thing!

4 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a pretty bush! I have seen them from a distance before and always loved them. Do they have a scent?

Catherine said...

My grandmother in Pennsylvania had snowball bushes. They were gorgeous!

You took great pictures!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful flowers, even after the fight. lol

Unknown said...

I love that bush, the flowers are gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails