Monday, April 19, 2010

Whistle While You Work

Well....I'm at the point that I feel like whistling while I work at least!
What we have here is my downstairs bath.
Don't worry....I have lots of pictures to share when I finally have the "big reveal!"
But now, I'm happy to say, I'm at that point...
you know the point...

Where you start to pick out the accessories for your room...
yes...the very best point - the time when all of that thought, tears & sweat you've put into a room gets decorated!

This little bathroom is under the stairs & to give it some more visual room, we tore out a little bit under the stairs. The day our construction guru came over, I had him tell me how big of a piece of furniture I could put there....I found out, went shopping with the girls & came home with an old wicker desk - this perfect shade of green (with lots of chippiness on the legs!)

It goes perfect with a picture that I had hanging in the bath...and looks so super with the rug sample that I found today....ahhhhh
what a day to whistle while I work!!





6 comments:

Mick said...

I adore your hex-tile floor! Cant wait for the Big reveal!

Unknown said...

Hey Girls! Love the bath already!
Was wonderin, have you seen the Vintage Alphabet Party I Co-host over at Etsy Cottage Style? It runs for a week so bloggers can link in any time during a week and using the permalink of the post allows you to post everyday without ruining your link to ECS . Your Wed. Words would fit in great...the letters are E&F. I've been trying to think of 'free' ways to help us all advertise and get more folks looking at our blogs and selling sites...and visiting some of our brick and morter shops. Let me know what you think..
melody@brownginghamcreations.com

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Can't wait to see it all finished!

Donna said...

Love the colors! Can't wait to see it finished!

Catherine said...

I love your colors. Can`t wait to see your "Reveal"!

Local Girl said...

I can't wait to see the big reveal! I think it'll look wonderful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails