Friday, March 06, 2009

Pillow Talking



















Pillow Talk is celebrating 50 years!
{click here to view the original movie trailer}
If you have never seen Pillow Talk before - you really should. Not only do Doris & Rock make the best movie pair...ever....Doris' character plays an Interior Decorator. She wears the most wonderful outfits....and decorates quite lovely! {We are sure that is why we went into design!}
The best part is the ending when she decorates Rock's bachelor pad - wow....it's great! Not in the usual sense of great...but Funny great!
We received an email the other day that made us aware of the 50th anniversary of one of our many favorite Doris movies -
follow it here and enter to win the 50th anniversary DVD of Pillow Talk!

6 comments:

Creations from my heart said...

Thanks for stoppiing by and visiting my blog. I enjoyed reading your post. Blessings...Sherry

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

How fun! I loved the trailer!! The name of the movie is familiar to me...but I don't know if I've ever seen it. I guess I'll just HAVE to win a copy of the DVD!!

Elaine said...

Thanks for the info....I love that movie too!
Elaine :)

Local Girl said...

Love that movie - I'm going to have to get it out now and watch it this week. Doris Day and Rock Hudson are just delightful in it :)

Catherine said...

I cannot believe it has been 50 years! It is a great movie.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how I loved Doris Day and Rock Hudson in this movie! It was just too cute!

XO,

Sheila :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails