Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's A Marshmallow World


During Shop Till You Drop we spied some shadows in one of our apothecary jars filled with marshmallows.......and since there is Christmas music playing "It's A Marshmallow World" came to mind! It has snowed all week and we thought this was an appropriate Shadow for Shadow Shot Sunday!!
Go see what other yummy shadows there are on Hey Harriet this week!!


It's A Marshmallow World
"Ahhhh, it's a marshmallow world in the winter,
When the snow comes to cover the ground.
It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day,
I wait for it the whole year round

Those are marshmallow clouds being friendly,
In the arms of the evergreen trees;
And the sun is red like a pumpkin head,
It's shining so your nose won't freeze!
The world is your snowball, see how it grows,
That's how it goes, whenever it snows.
The world is your snowball just for a song,
Get out and roll it along!"



13 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

I've never heard that marshmellow song. I've lived a sheltered life! As a kid I was wrapped up in cotton wool. Being wrapped up in marshmellows would have been more fun! Yummy sweeeeeeeet shot :)

High Desert Diva said...

I've never heard that song...

What a fun item to fill an apothecary jar with!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a happy shadow shot that is and a tasty one too..Good job..

dianasfaria.com said...

I love the idea of storing marshmallows for hot chocolate in a glass jar...
Very nice shadows indeedy!
; ) Happy Sunday.

A Wild Thing said...

You are killin' me with that 4 letter word!!! We have only had flurries so far and it's supposed to get to the 40's today...one day at a time, but ooooooh, those marshmellows would be toasty in a hot cup of chocolate...

stay warm~sharon

Alissa Nicolau said...

I looooove marshmellows in my hot chocolate, in smores, in popcorn with melted chocolate chips, ambrosia salad, and in my all time favorite fruit dip. Yummmmmmm marshmellows.

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

What a fun SS! And the song makes the snow sound so fun! lol :D

Dianne said...

that is one of my favorite holiday songs - Dean Martin sang it

the marshmallow shadows are lovely

Jan said...

Neat fluffy shadows. Gotta get 'em when ya see 'em.

please sir said...

Yum yum I love marshmallows...just had some the other night in smores!

Amalou said...

mmmmm... yummy shadows. I miss my hot chocolate and marshmellows. I'll have to wait until winter comes round again.

Ali said...

mmmmm yum! Great shadows too!

FCP said...

Unique shadows--love this!...and the song,
Faye

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails