Monday, September 22, 2008

Bananas About Bean Dip!!

If you know what's good for you - you'll get the ingredients to make the awesome Bean Dip that Catherine made for us on Thursday!
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!
Enjoy!!


FRESH HERB BEAN SPREAD

1-3 cloves of garlic (we used 4!!)
1 can Great Northern Beans
1 1/2 Tablespoon Lime juice
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Chop garlic in food processor. Add beans, lime juice, oil until smooth. Add herbs and salt and pepper.

3 comments:

London Calling said...

Sounds yummy!

Hey Harriet said...

Oh goodie! I'm so glad you shared this recipe. It sounds awesome! I'm going to make some during the week :)

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Yum! That makes me hungry!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails