Friday, August 08, 2008

A Photostory Friday

Today we thought we'd join Neutral Dwelling for her Photostory Friday.

This is one of my favorite places for great architectural pictures. It is the San Cristobal Fort in San Juan, Puerto Rico. There were so many neat architectural elements there. I love the peeling paint, the layered colors, the history - and being right off the water helps....did I mention the gorgeous blue sky?


(My absolute favorite one is on my cell phone....and I haven't figured out how to get it on the blog yet......I could send it over on your phone though - I have figured that out!!)

Remember to look at all the details - they are the best part!

9 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Beautiful! I've only been to San Juan once, but I loved it there. -Julia

Abbreviated said...

Going to SJ in late Sept. Any travel tips ? We will have a rental car. Saw there is a mall.

Janet said...

As I was getting ready to get ready for my FIL's wake, the mail came and I had the most wonderful package from you. The timing was impeccable as it brightened my spirits immeasurably. I can't wait to listen to the Bing Crosby Christmas CD. I know it will be a favorite.

Thanks so much,
Janet

Melissa said...

Ah, my dream is to someday go to Puerto Rico. How beautiful!

Melissa

Neutral Dwelling said...

How beautiful! I would love to see it in person. Thanks for playing along today!

rivergardenstudio said...

Oh, how beautiful these photographs are! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog! Roxanne

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful- we just had to come over and thank you so much for your prayers and wonderfully kind comments during this difficult time. Thank you also for reading our brother's blog. Your comments...Every word made and is making a difference as we begin this new journey.

Thank you so much for your words of comfort and blessing,
kari & kijsa

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Beautiful photos!
P

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Pretty pictures! Beautiful place! Did you go to the old cemetery while you were in San Juan...very interesting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails