Friday, August 15, 2008

Congratulations go out to........

...our 2008 Porch & Patio Contest Winner: Kathy Stahl!

Thanks to all the ladies who came out tonight to attend the winning reception to view the entries of this year's contest! We will have the contestants as well as Kathy's entry on display in the store until the end of the month. Take a look at Kathy's entry - and see why the judges picked her as having the "most welcoming porch or patio"!











A big thanks goes out to everyone who entered! The judges had quite a job trying to pick out the winner (Karrie & I were glad it wasn't on our shoulders!!)



********************************************************
For all of our blog friends - we will be posting next Wednesday, August 20th some of our favorite porches and patios - if you'd like to play along - go ahead a email is with your link and we can have a virtual porch and patio party!!

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Congrats to the winner! She has a beautiful porch!!!!

Beth Ann said...

A question for you... what is a tea party? I am new to all of this!
The porch competition has blown me away!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Oh Kathy's porch looks wonderful!! I would love to spend the day sitting there!
I would like to join in your porch and patio party...but you should see mine:( They would set the stage for one boring party! I could make excuses...but I think I'll just look to your entrants for some inspiration:)...I need it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails