Friday, September 21, 2007

It's Fall?!!


Well, the store looks fall-ish, but the weather has decided to get warm again!! Oh well! Football games aren't quite the same when it's 87 degrees out - but when the end of October comes......we might be thankful for the warm ones!
The store is all decorated outside - thought you'd enjoy a peak if you weren't up for open house last weekend!


There are a few pumpkins left in the store, and the screened art is all gone, except for one lonely "Jack." So, if you'd like to "adopt" Jack, come on in and fill out the paperwork!

New things came in right before open house and this week and I thought I'd share:

Ring boxes were a hit at open house. This is part of our gift-giving line that is starting to trickle in.




These bags are awesome! Not only are they priced right, but the colors are really vibrant and would make anyone pleased to carry it!

I love the Claude Monet bag with the sunflowers right now. I don't know if it's because I love the display it's in, or if I am partial to Claude!



Well, that's all I have time for today! Hey - did you see the survey on the left here? We sure had fun with that last week - go ahead and vote for one or more answers - see what everyone else is up to!! Enjoy your week - I'll be back with more pictures of our new pictures that came in right before openhouse!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails