Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ring Around The Silver

Something unexpected in your wreath...

Makes you go mmmmmm...
{or whatever initial you'd use lol!}


Karrie stenciled this silver platter last fall
 and put it in her Christmas wreath...
it was only right that she put it in her spring wreath
for a lovely game...of
  ring around the silver ;)

Something simple...
but oh so fun!!


Hope you're finding Spring 
wherever you are today!
~Karla & Karrie

Joining Patti & Paula for What's it Wednesday today....
stop on over to see what clever things are poppin' up!




3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Very cute. Now when I find a silver inexpensive tray I'll have to give a thought

Cindy

Ivy and Elephants said...

What clever girls you are, adorable!
I love using trays in my decor. I'll have to add this tip into my design scheme. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Patti

Maria said...

Such a pretty blog and so very stylish and nostalgic, love if you share you posts on Fabulhttp://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party-26/ous Friday

Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails