Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gingerbread Men?

 
Last night we were making up several batches of
Gingerbread Men
 
 
We got our favorite
 Gingerbread recipe
 
To make these little darlings...
 

But...something went
WRONG
 
 

 
We got these great
Gingerdead Men Cookie Cutters
this week.... 

 
For fun
 Gingerbread Skeletons
for the kiddo's classrooms today!
 
One skeleton said to the other,"I have a bone to pick with you!"And the old one said,
"Not now. My joints go out more than I do!" . . . and they laughed together humerously.
 
 




5 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

O.K. Gals, your ginger dead men are too cute! Roxie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Scaaaaaaaaary! But fun!

XO,

Sheila

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

OH MY! Those are so CUTE...oh, I mean SCARY! heehee! Happy Halloween!

A Cuban In London said...

Or maybe they laughed together "posthumously"! :-) That was a fun post. I must admit that you took me by surprise halfway through. I wasn't expecting that curve ball at all. :-) How was your Halloween? Ours was great. My daughter and her friend dressed up as ghosts whilst my son went trick-or-treating with his mates.

Greetings from London.

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Hope you had a good time out with the kiddos last night.
We only had 7 come to our door. It's getting less and less each year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails