Monday, October 03, 2011

Falling for Vintage Linens!

It's October!
 We're really looking forward a cool, crisp fall
so, we thought we'd go around the store and take pictures
of some of our newest linens....
perfect for fall!

Love the colors & the wheat on this!

Not only do we love using crochet runners for fall...
they kind of have that "creepy feel" for Halloween
when mixed in with other spooky things!

Love this dish towel....the colors of fall - so pretty!

You can see how easily you can get swept away
with vintage linens!

3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Those are so sweet! My grandmother used to enjoy doing this type of handwork. Brings back memories of her. The best kind!

XO,

Sheila

Sherri said...

Girls aren't vintage linens the best!! I wish they could talk, I'm sure their stories would be wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Love them. I have a few, and I always have to remind myself to not let them sit in the cupboard but to take them out, use, and ejoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails