Friday, July 08, 2011

Scone meets butter


Hi, I'm a scone.  And although I'm quite tasty on my own, I am soooo much better when I have a companion.

And then one day I spied my perfect mate.



She was like milk and honey, and was adorned with lavender buds.


Talk about a delicious match!

This Lavender Honey Butter Recipe was a hit at both our Lavender Tea and our Sorbet Soiree.... So after much demand, here is the recipe:

Lavender Honey Butter
1 stick of butter (softened)
4t. honey
4t. culinary lavender

Blend ingredients together and then chill until about a half hour before serving.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Looks delicious! Now you've made me hungry!

Have a great weekend, girls!
Hugs,
Donna

Amy Kinser said...

Oh My Goodness! This looks incredible. Okay, would you believe me if I told you that I have never had a scone. Is it just like a bisquit? Teach me here, ladies.

Blessings.

Sherri said...

I am a huge scone lover and the butter sounds divine!!

retrorevival.biz said...

Wow ~ these look ah-mazing! Thank you for sharing your recipe!

~Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails