Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wednesday Words

We're Fools
to think that we'll get out and about today!
Today we're experiencing one of those rarities called a
Snow Day
at The Summer Kitchen.....
So, like a school kid we are giddy with the thoughts of all of the organizational projects that will happen in our homes today....
wait, is that what we wished for in school!!??
Maybe not, but we could fit some time in to
surf the Internet and visit with bloggers,
not to mention waste some time finding
new quotes for Wednesday Words....
yep, that sounds more like a school kid now doesn't it!
Whether it's a snow day, or work day...
we wish you all the best to
accomplish everything you planned on today!!

got to go....we hear the laundry calling!

7 comments:

Vintage Gal said...

WE have a snow day Too~ I've been doing laundry and I am painting my bathroom a sunny yellow~! ;-)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

64 degrees and sunny here, so no snow! Enjoy your day and stay warm.

hugs
Sissie

Local Girl said...

Enjoy your snow day ladies! Stay warm xx

Catherine said...

When my laundry calls, I tell it to shut up!

Have a nice week ladies.

Donna said...

Don't you just love snow days!

Hugs,
Donna

Jody Blue said...

That laundry mess with my fun too! Unless I'm using some old fashioned clothes pins. I am currently working on making a clothes pin bag for next summer, the store bough t ones are nothing like my Grma had!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hoooooow did I miss this? It's a hoot! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails