Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reindeer Funnies

"COME ON TURQUOSIE!"
"Yes, honey...keep up with your sister....
we are gonna be late for the reindeer games!"
"Just a minute mom...I haven't seen this one yet. 
I just love how this place uses all these old photographs..... 
Isn't this one adorable of this cute little baby? "
"COME ON TURQUOISE!"

Just playing with one of our vinettes last night
Don't you wonder what goes through our heads sometimes....
yep...you really don't want to know!!

Tomorrow starts our famous
Sister Sale!
Join us:
Friday, November 26th  10am-5pm
Saturday, November 27th  10am-3pm

3 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

"They are such Sweet Little Deers"!!! I LOVE playing in the Vignette's. It's little going back in time and "Meeting at our Doll House"!!! LOVED that too!
Happy Thanksgiving to you,
Donna

Cindy said...

I think I must be the queen of pretend..my grandchildren love it..adults..not so much..oh well. I think they are so cute!!

Wished I lived by ya'll to attend the sale.

Hugs and have a great weekend!!

Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Love them!!! This is the perfect time of year for make believe.

xoxo,
Courtney

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails