Thursday, September 23, 2010

ONE pitcher, TWO pitcher...

THREE pitcher, FOUR!

We fell in love with these reproduction transferware pitchers the moment our eyes laid on them.  But we soon realized that each one of us (Karla, Karrie & Mom Becky) were especially drawn to different ones.
It was funny to realize how our personalities come across in different styles of pitchers, and even more humorous that without telling each other, we knew which pitcher belonged to who.

Can you guess which pitcher pitcher is Karla, which is Karrie and which is Mom Becky?
Then tell us which pitcher is your favorite??

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

They are all really cute. I would have a hard time deciding which one I liked best.

I love your new 'fall' design!!

xoxo
Jane

Maria Stahl said...

I don't know you ladies at all so I don't know who would pick what, but my favorite is the one on the right in picture 4.

Just at quick glance I would not have thought "repro". Do they have a newer feel?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails