Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Special Visit


It started with a friendly "Hi - like your blog" then you blog back a friendly - "Thanks for stopping - like your blog too" ....soon you pop them on your list of "Delightful Blogs" , well, because you want to check in on them and see how they are doing!
We had a special visitor on Tuesday.....Sherry from Edie Marie's Attic and her girlfriend Cindy popped in to say hello in person! The only bad, awful part of this is that....I was not there!! It just so happens that this Tuesday, the only Tuesday I have missed at the store - was my son's doctor's appointment - bummer! Well, Karrie was able to be the gracious host in our humble store for our guests.
Now, if you have never been on Sherry's lovely blog yet, you must - she always has something quite fun and inspiring on her post. If you visit her today - you'll be able to see her wonderful kitchen - full of so many fun items - and unexpected ones (we love the window hanging above the counter with the baskets around it!!) After you've visited Sherry- we know that you will want to go back, that's just how it is in blog land!

We hope that you enjoy the tour of Sherry's kitchen - join us on Monday as we give you a "mystery" tour and you can join us as we tour other homes around the country!!

*Tomorrow is the last day to enter the "Christmas In July Giveaway" make sure you enter if you haven't already!!

Until Friday,
Karla & Karrie
"The Summer Kitchen Girls"

2 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Hey Karla! I have a booby prize for you seeing how you missed your guests at the store...you won my July givaway today! lol. Just a conincidence...but hey something good happened today. I separated you two's names as I didn't want any wrestling going on over who's book it was;) haha. Anyway, shoot me an email with your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

Hi Karrie! Sorry:( Better luck next time...but then you did get the pleasure of entertaining your new friends today...so everyone wins;)
How fun that must be to meet blogger friends in person! Hasn't happened to me yet:(

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Karla & Karrie!
I'm doing a post on you today! Your shop is so fabulous! And Karrie was the perfect host! I am sooo soooo sorry I missed you Karla!! But next time I'll know ahead of time I'm coming and will call ahead to take roll call! Hope you like my post...
your post was so sweet and kind about me being there. You girls are the greatest!!
Big Hugs, Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails