Monday, March 31, 2008

Calling Dr. Kildare, Calling Dr. Kildare

Calling Dr. Kildare, calling Dr. Kildare....just look at this handsome picture of Dr. Kildare here. I'm thinking he was the Dr. McDreamy of the day - what do you think? Well, when I came across this picture, it brought back memories - I, believe it or not, have read this book. I don't really remember it, but I remember the cover and remember one summer reading all sorts of old - odd books. Well, I bring you this picture of dear old Dr. Kildare, because of this weekend.
Isn't it wonderful when you have a weekend that you have absolutely nothing to do and you can just relax? Well.....it figures that that is the weekend that The Summer Kitchen girls get sick. Karrie started off on Wednesday with a respiratory infection, and she made an appointment with the doctor on Friday. Just so happens that your truly took her to the doctor (and waited forever in the waiting room for her). While I was there, I felt it coming on - the throat feeling wheez-ish. Saturday I woke up with it, and poor mom got it Saturday night. Share & share alike!! Well, as of today, we are all on the mend, and can't wait to do something other than lay on the couch, on the bed, and we are really getting tired of watching TV.......I guess what we need is a good book......where is that "Calling Dr. Kildare" book???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails