Who's the little cutie cheerleader?!
It's our Aunt Pam.....and yes, she'd kill us if she knew it was here for everyone to see!!
Very cute photo and I loooove that quote. Except I might add *son* since I have a boy, too ;) lol
Great quote... and I would know being the mother of two teenage daughters who suddenly have very large "personal spaces"! LOL
I love it! Look at Aunt Pam in that spit! I think it's a great picture. I love this post! XO,Sheila :-)
Great retro/vintage cheer pose LOL
Hey Girls check out the other Blog I started for the Garden Shop!! Look what you've done to me!!!Catherine
Great picture! Ouch! I haven`t done a split since high school. Nice quote.
Adorable picture! And dear quote.
What our delightful friends have to say......
Who's the little cutie cheerleader?!
ReplyDeleteIt's our Aunt Pam.....and yes, she'd kill us if she knew it was here for everyone to see!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute photo and I loooove that quote. Except I might add *son* since I have a boy, too ;) lol
ReplyDeleteGreat quote... and I would know being the mother of two teenage daughters who suddenly have very large "personal spaces"! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love it! Look at Aunt Pam in that spit! I think it's a great picture. I love this post!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
Great retro/vintage cheer pose LOL
ReplyDeleteHey Girls check out the other Blog I started for the Garden Shop!! Look what you've done to me!!!
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Great picture! Ouch! I haven`t done a split since high school. Nice quote.
ReplyDeleteAdorable picture! And dear quote.
ReplyDelete