Thursday, April 09, 2009

Favoring the Table....

Looking for more table decorating inspiration for Easter?







How about some vintage jell-o cups?


Use them as little place favors with grass {real - like we used here...or artificial} and put Easter eggs in them!







No jell-o cups? Use some old tea cups - transplant some spring bulbs in them and set them as a place favor or table decoration.





Go on now....Hop to it!! Easter's only a few days away!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! Great, festive ideas...I better get in the Easter Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of silver. Now I'm hoppin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage jell-o cups! I'm dying my Easter eggs today.
    I hope you have a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya always have the best ideas, love the vintage jell-o cups and I know I have some extra teacups.
    Happy Easter,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls :)

    Very cute ideas! I better get busy with our Easter table, because I'm running out of time... yikes!

    Have a wonderful Easter with your families!!

    hugs,
    rue

    ReplyDelete

What our delightful friends have to say......