Saturday, August 02, 2008

What's to come....

We've been having quite the photo shoot around here at The Summer Kitchen - well, more like the main house! We will be joining Julia from Hooked on Houses on Tuesday for a House Tour. We can't wait - we just love looking at all of the lovely homes Julia gets in for us. Now it's her reader's turn and we all get to show a home of our choice. What better place than the family homestead?
Join us on Tuesday for a peak!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see it, you guys! I'm so glad you're joining our blog party. -Julia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I'll be back to check yours out.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, hope you enjoy the cake and thanks for stopping by. Please come again .

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely home! What fun to have you share it with us!

    ReplyDelete

What our delightful friends have to say......